That awesome 'Ergo Proxy' opening theme

I have mentioned in my previous post that I really enjoyed watching 'Ergo Proxy' (a good anime if you like cyberpunk post apocalyptic-themed anime) and part of it is because everytime I start watching a new episode, I'll see and hear that awesome opening theme. One of the best I have ever seen! Sugoi! Perfect opening sequence (awesome visuals paired with a good song) that really fits the anime and oooohhh, that voice!

Turbulence
Studio Album by Monoral


The title of the song is 'Kiri' and is written and performed by Japanese alternative rock band Monoral. This song was released as a single on  May 25, 2006 and is also included in their second studio album, Turbulence (July 4. 2007).

Watch the Ergo Proxy opening theme below:

"Kiri" by Monoral
Opening Theme Song - Ergo Proxy

Comments