Playing my first visual novel game

So last week I was browsing for free games for PC on Wikipedia and found a few interesting titles. One that caught my attention was a visual novel game called 'Katawa Shoujo' (as it is a Japanese title!). For sometime I've been looking to experience playing one so I downloaded it right away. (The installer is less than 500MB). I just installed it today and my first impression is that this game looks good! Nice graphics and audio! Hopefully the story is good too! The developers really did well and thankfully its free!


Title: Katawa Shoujo
Developer: Four Leaf Studios
Release Date: January 4, 2012
Format: PC
Type: Visual Novel
For a little background, Katawa Shoujo revolves on the life of Hisao Nakao, a high-school boy whose life changed after a sudden heart attack.    

You can download this game at their website. (link shown above)

Comments